- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization
Latest United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization Items
As a candidate for the U.S. presidency, Barack Obama touted himself to foreign audiences as a "citizen of the world." As president, Mr. Obama is determined to make sure we are such citizens, too.
Cambodia wrote to the United Nations on Sunday in an escalating war of words over a border spat with Thailand, saying it was ready to defend its territory.
A U.N. organization is under fire from human rights groups over its decision to create a prize for "life sciences" named after Teodoro Obiang, the leader of Equatorial Guinea, whose regime is widely viewed as one of the most corrupt and oppressive dictatorships in the world.
U.N. kowtows to Beijing