- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - United Nations Population Fund
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) began operations in 1969 as the United Nations Fund for Population Activities (the name was changed in 1987) under the administration of the United Nations Development Fund. In 1971 it was placed under the authority of the United Nations General Assembly. - Source: Wikipedia
The newly re-elected Obama administration has the right to protect and promote family planning, both domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday.
The newly re-elected Obama administration should promote contraception as a human right, domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday as a new report on global family-planning was released.
The world welcomed the 7 billionth human being Monday, but not everyone is celebrating. The United Nations believes the Earth's population is climbing too fast, and the delivery stork is jeopardizing the coveted objective of "sustainability."
A United Nations report released yesterday urges national and local governments to begin addressing the social, economic and environmental challenges associated with the unprecedented urbanization that will affect the globe during this century.
As many as 3 million girls and women in the developing world without access to medical care suffer from a childbearing condition that leaves them chronically incontinent, isolated from their community and depressed to the point of being suicidal.