- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
United Press International
Latest United Press International Items
In what seems the natural next step to legalized pot, a Colorado company has brought forward a new vending machine that cuts out the middle man for marijuana sales and gives buyers a speedier, after-hours means of purchasing the drug.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's admitted crack cocaine use has spurred the creation of a video game that lets players dabble in the political world while picking up marijuana leafs and crack pipes — a so-dubbed "Crackathon" experience that's taken the Internet gaming world by storm.
Muslim parents in Michigan are up in arms at a flyer distributed by a local school district promoting an Easter egg roll, saying the ad for the event violates the separation of church and state standard.
Ford has issued two separate recalls — one for a rusting frame problem and the other to have the seat back frames checked.
Denmark, just ranked as one of the happiest of countries by the United Nations, has now kicked off a campaign that will undoubtedly bolster its image even further on the world stage: Go forth and have sex.
A petition that seeks to put Alaska back under Russian control has garnered more than 18,000 signatures in just a few days — about a fifth of what's needed to capture a formal White House look.
Three elephants broke free from their circus masters in St. Louis, then stormed through the nearby parking lot, damaging cars and trucks in their paths.
A star Brazilian goalkeeper who was sentenced to more than 22 years for ordering the kidnap and murder of his girlfriend may be granted a work release to play professional soccer.
A Florida woman who serves on a citizen board in the local Village of Wellington shocked colleagues and members of the public alike when she straightened her arm and raised it slightly above her head, "Heil Hitler" style.