- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - United States Army Central
The Third United States Army is a military formation of the United States Army, which saw service in World War I and World War II, in the First Gulf War and in Iraq. It is best known for its campaigns in World War II under the command of George S. Patton. - Source: Wikipedia
Three high-ranking Serbian officials had their sentences trimmed Thursday for atrocities in Kosovo, but Yugoslav war crimes appeals judges upheld key elements of a lower court's finding that leaders in Belgrade orchestrated crimes against humanity in Kosovo in 1999.
More than 500 people were killed in Chicago last year. Yet Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel still found time to berate the fast-food franchise Chick-fil-A for not sharing "Chicago values" apparently because its founder does not approve of same-sex marriage.