- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - United States Capitol Visitor Center
<!-- - Source: Wikipedia
Vegan celebrity trainer John Pierre told Capitol Hill staffers Monday that poor diets can lead to gun violence on campus.
For the District of Columbia, deprived of a vote in Congress, the U.S. Capitol remains a bitter place — but city residents finally are getting representation, of a sort.