- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
United States Department Of Commerce
Latest United States Department Of Commerce Items
Just weeks after President Obama expressed outrage in 2012 over lavish conference spending by federal employees, the government laid out more than $1.1 million for another gathering in Florida that involved free food, alcohol and live entertainment.
State commerce officials say exports by Kansas companies grew by 6.46 percent in 2013, pushed by growth in the sales of cereals and other agricultural products.
The state Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs is trying to make it easier to check whether a professional in Hawaii is licensed.
Nearly $400,000 in government grant money allocated to improve housing in poor communities was paid to a company owned by a man who was helping administer those funds, and some of it was for work his company was not qualified to do, according to a state report released Tuesday.
North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory's communications director is moving to a new post.
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services should get help from the Department of Commerce to oversee projects funded by the federal EB-5 investment-for-green-cards immigration program, a Washington think tank says in a report released Wednesday.
The timetable to move some functions of North Carolina's Commerce Department to a private economic development group is being delayed a few more months.
Americans ramped up purchases of new homes in October after three months of soft sales, evidence that the housing recovery is improving fitfully.