- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - United States House Of Representatives Elections In Oklahoma, 2012
U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin is back in the country after spending the Memorial Day weekend with troops in Afghanistan.
Republican U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin has announced his appointment to the House Energy and Mineral Resources Subcommittee.
The House Ethics Committee is considering an investigation of Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington state, the fourth-ranking member of House Republican leadership, committee officials said Thursday.
The House Ethics Committee will consider an investigation of Republican congressman Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma.
Political newcomer Markwayne Mullin, a congressional candidate from Oklahoma tapped to deliver the weekly Republican address, says the Obama administration is smothering small businesses in overregulation.
Mullin said he was particularly honored to visit the troops during the Memorial Day weekend.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe and Congressman Markwayne Mullin are announcing their support of a new water resources bill that includes an option to expand the Port of Catoosa in northeast Oklahoma.