- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - United States House Of Representatives Elections In Oklahoma, 2012
U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin is back in the country after spending the Memorial Day weekend with troops in Afghanistan.
Republican U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin has announced his appointment to the House Energy and Mineral Resources Subcommittee.
The House Ethics Committee is considering an investigation of Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington state, the fourth-ranking member of House Republican leadership, committee officials said Thursday.
The House Ethics Committee will consider an investigation of Republican congressman Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma.
Political newcomer Markwayne Mullin, a congressional candidate from Oklahoma tapped to deliver the weekly Republican address, says the Obama administration is smothering small businesses in overregulation.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe and Congressman Markwayne Mullin are announcing their support of a new water resources bill that includes an option to expand the Port of Catoosa in northeast Oklahoma.
Mullin said he was particularly honored to visit the troops during the Memorial Day weekend.