- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
United States Marine Corps
Latest United States Marine Corps Items
When Navy defensive coordinator Buddy Green isn't happy with his players' effort at practice, he makes them do up-downs.
It was arguably the greatest kick in Navy football history — 46 yards in a steady rainstorm with the clock running out against rival Air Force.
ANNAPOLIS — Midshipmen at the U.S. Naval Academy are going to be spending a lot more time in mandatory study periods during the academic year and working with leathernecks in the summer.
Maryland Science Center
The two brightest stars for Navy in yesterday's intrasquad scrimmage might not see the field during the regular season, but they did provide a glimpse of future promise for the Midshipmen.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Marine Corps dropped all charges against a captain accused of failing to investigate the deaths of Iraqi 24 civilians, and another Marine accused in some of the killings, the service announced yesterday .
A significant military readiness deficit, the weight of ongoing Iraqi operations, preparation for eventual withdrawal of troops from Iraq, the Taliban resurgence in Afghanistan and an emboldened Iran are just a few of the serious problems the next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will face. This doesn't even bring us to a nuclear North Korea, recent Russian hostility to the West or continuing turmoil in the Gaza Strip.
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (AP) — A Marine Corps squad leader was convicted yesterday of murdering an Iraqi man during a frustrated search for an insurgent.