- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
United States Marine Corps
Latest United States Marine Corps Items
A smaller Army and Marine Corps, consolidated combatant commands and a "decade-long modernization holiday" will befall the U.S. military if defense cuts known as sequestration remain in place, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Wednesday.
Scott Ose and his wife Jada are the parents of 11 children , the youngest of the bunch, Zoe, is nine years old and has Cystic Fibrosis.
A military judge did something extraordinary last summer when he ordered the Marine Corps' top officer to submit sworn statements in a sexual assault case. The answers from the commandant, Gen. James F. Amos, have some in Marine legal circles wondering whether he told the full truth.
The military is looking at ways to modify its training for women to help them qualify for direct ground combat roles in the infantry, tanks and special operations.
The military is looking at ways to modify its training for women to help them qualify for direct ground combat roles in the infantry, tank units and special operations.
House Republicans will hear behind closed doors from a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was responsible for special forces in Africa on the night of last year's deadly terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, despite what some GOP members are saying was an effort by the Pentagon to hide him.
The thump of the bass drum, the precision of the brass and a cadence that matches the beat of a patriot's heart: that is the U.S. Marine Corps band, which celebrates its 215th birthday this week with much fanfare.
A third pair of female Marine lieutenants has failed to complete the Corps' Infantry Officer Course at Quantico, Va.
Money woes have led at least three military bases to cancel Fourth of July fireworks, a move that will save up to $100,000, one general estimated.