- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
United States Marine Corps
Latest United States Marine Corps Items
Nearly 2,000 acres of land that include Orange County's proposed Great Park have been removed from the list of federal Superfund sites after a $165 million cleanup.
Nearly five years ago, Sgt. Maj. Jerry W. Hochstedler's life changed forever when he was severely wounded in combat in Afghanistan.
Marine Corps spokesman Lt. Col. Joseph Kloppel announced Monday that the military branch had determined that the seriousness of the crime warranted a retrial of the case of Sgt. Lawrence Hutchins.
Jay and Liz Kellner have two cats and a dog in their home, but you wouldn't know it at first sniff.
Bill Bell flew more than 60 combat strike missions in the Pacific theater during World War II, and most were in the face of enemy fire in 1945.
A Marine from St. Louis County has been honored for his role in paying final respects to veterans.
A federal judge in Baltimore is dismissing a military widow's challenge to the official conclusion that her husband's shooting was a suicide.
The Beaufort Naval Hospital will be reducing some services later this year as part of Defense Department efforts to cut spending.
Members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, led by Vice Chairman Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, have issued a blistering criticism of Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, who as Joint Chiefs chairman is the nation’s highest-ranking officer and chief military adviser to President Obama.