- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
United States Navy
Latest United States Navy Items
They loom over him, brandishing their weapons, their gaze steady. The sculptor can feel the presence of the heroes he honors in clay and bronze, U.S. Navy SEALs all. And all of them gone.
Federal officials say a third senior U.S. Navy official has been arrested in connection with a massive bribery scheme in Asia that helped a Malaysian defense contractor overbill the Pentagon by millions of dollars in exchange for prostitutes, luxury trips and other bribes.
Across the waves lie energy discoveries and deadly conflict
Advanced weaponry could soon negate U.S. power-projection capacity
An Energy Department-sponsored study of the U.S. electrical power grid publicly identifies numerous vulnerabilities to cyberattacks by nations or terrorists, including hacking that could cause widespread power outages.
The USS Zumwalt, a massive 610-foot modern-day destroyer with an advanced rocket system, launched into the water off a Maine dock on Monday, in a surprisingly quiet ceremony, given the vessel’s record-breaking size and unusual shape.
The People's Liberation Army's (PLA) navy has begun a massive exercise in the western Pacific that is widely seen as a response to the recently completed U.S.-Japan-South Korean joint naval drills led by the aircraft carrier USS George Washington near the Korean Peninsula.
The U.S. Navy has put the finishing touches on a penny contract that sends its first "supercarrier," the USS Forrestal, on its way to a scrap company in Brownsville, Texas.
Two soldiers have been shot and one suspect following a rampage at a Navy base in Millington, Tenn., according to multiple reports