- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
United States Navy
Latest United States Navy Items
A Davenport man has pleaded not guilty to charges he stole from the U.S. Navy by collecting housing assistance money he wasn't entitled to.
The U.S. Navy is seeking to renew permits to conduct sonar, explosives and other training exercises off the Washington, Oregon and California coasts, raising concerns from marine mammal advocates.
Sharon Warnecke is a woman of firsts.
A U.S. Navy ocean tug on Tuesday was towing a Canadian navy ship with nearly 300 crew members on board to Hawaii's Pearl Harbor after an engine fire left 20 sailors with minor injuries.
The U.S. Navy said Monday one of its pilots was killed during a training flight in Western Nevada.
A new U.S. Navy ship named to honor 40 passengers and crew killed when their hijacked United Airlines flight crashed as they fought with terrorists during the Sept. 11 attacks was put into service in Philadelphia Saturday.
The Iowa Supreme Court on Friday sent an injured railroad worker's lawsuit back to district court, giving BNSF Railway Co. a chance to reduce a million dollar verdict a jury awarded.
When President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, it was awarded "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
A 23-year-old Bahraini suffering from sickle-cell anemia who was detained by police as part of a security investigation has died a week after being taken to the hospital, authorities in the Gulf island kingdom said Wednesday.