- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
United States Navy
Latest United States Navy Items
The astronauts for NASA's next-to-last space shuttle flight returned to Florida on Thursday for another try at launching its trip to the International Space Station.
U.S. officials say that Osama bin Laden kept a hand-written journal filled with planning ideas and details of operations. The journal was seized in the dramatic US raid.
U.S. missiles killed three alleged Arab militants Tuesday in a tribal region along the Afghan border, Pakistani intelligence officials said.
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf denied Tuesday that his administration struck an agreement with the United States years ago to let American special forces kill or capture Osama bin Laden inside Pakistan.
Dear Sgt Shaft: As we approach Memorial Day, please remind your readers of the VetSignia group, a small group of retired veterans who make 36 special metalized film window stickers and magnetic vehicle plaques that provide a neat, attractive way for all U.S. veterans to show their service.
The post-mortem photos of Osama bin Laden are must-haves. News organizations, interest groups and now, one presidential hopeful, are pining to peek at the "grisly" fare in the name of public transparency.
Pakistan's prime minister said Monday that Osama bin Laden's death in an American raid was "indeed justice done" and insisted the relationship with the United States was still strong — but he warned Washington that future unilateral strikes could be met with "full force."
Bahrain's king ordered an end to the emergency rule imposed in mid-March to quell a wave of anti-government protests as leading opposition figures went on trial Sunday for plotting against the Gulf state's monarchy.
Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden, known to most as Osama bin Laden, was the product of privilege; the 17th of 52 children of a Saudi businessman who made billions in the construction industry and lived a lavish lifestyle. It was the trappings of his well-appointed life that may have led to his ignoble death Sunday in Abbottabad, Pakistan — in a million-dollar three-story mansion, not a cave.