- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - United States Pacific Air Forces
Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) is a Major Command of the United States Air Force. It is one of two USAF Major Commands assigned outside of the Continental United States, the other being the United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE). - Source: Wikipedia
Air Force Gen. Herbert J. "Hawk" Carlisle, commander of the Pacific Air Forces, recently outlined his service's role in the Pentagon shift to Asia, known as both the "pivot" and Air Sea Battle, a concept to counter China's high-tech weapons.
China"s military recently turned down a request by the United States to see the new Chinese J-10 fighter but allowed visits to two operational fighter bases, the commander of Pacific Air Forces said yesterday.