- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - United States Senate Committee On Banking, Housing, And Urban Affairs
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Janet Yellen, President Obama's choice to head the central bank, said on Thursday that she objects to legislation auditing the Fed if it allows Congress to scrutinize and pressure central bankers' deliberations over interest rates and monetary policy.
Democrats sent a massive Wall Street regulation bill to the full Senate on a party line vote Monday after a temporary retreat by Republicans that still left the bill's chances for bipartisan passage in doubt.