- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
United States Senate Committee On Finance
Latest United States Senate Committee On Finance Items
Virginia state senators are planning to meet early next month to discuss a potential $1.35 billion budget shortfall.
The Senate Finance Committee sent Sylvia Mathews Burwell's nomination to head the Health and Human Services Department to the full chamber Wednesday, clearing the way for President Obama's budget chief to become the new face of Obamacare and oversee an agency responsible for about $1 trillion in federal spending.
The Senate Finance Committee on Wednesday backed President Obama's pick to lead the Health and Human Services Department, clearing the way for Sylvia Mathews Burwell to become the new face of Obamacare and oversee an agency responsible for about $1 trillion in federal spending.
The Louisiana Senate will debate an updated $3.6 billion formula to pay for Louisiana's public schools next year, after the Senate's budget committee voted 10-1 Monday for the latest version submitted by state education leaders.
Senate Republicans on Wednesday told President Obama's pick to lead the Health and Human Services Department that they expect the government to recoup millions of dollars in federal grants from states that set up flawed websites under Obamacare.
The Alaska Senate unanimously passed legislation setting out a new approach for addressing the state's pension obligation Saturday, less than three hours after the plan emerged from the Senate Finance Committee.
The Senate Finance Committee advanced a broad-ranging education bill Saturday that adds more money to public education and raises the required local contribution for schools.
A proposal to make changes to the state's Hall tax has failed this session.
The Senate Finance Committee advanced a $2.1 billion capital budget Wednesday.