- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
United States Senate Election In Arizona, 2010
Latest United States Senate Election In Arizona, 2010 Items
A recall effort against Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio went down in flames Thursday. Leaders of the group, Respect Arizona and Citizens for a Better Arizona did not collect the necessary number of signatures to force a recall election, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Two battle-scarred veterans of Arizona's often vicious wars over immigration and the border are drawing fresh fire as they prepare for what may be their last campaign together.
Just months after falling victim to a recall effort, the author of Arizona's immigration crackdown is weighing whether to jump back into another legislative race.
Foes of Arizona Senate President Russell Pearce declared a new day in Arizona on Wednesday as they celebrated the recall defeat of the nationally known immigration hawk who was the primary architect of the state's tough anti-illegal-immigrants law.