- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - United Steelworkers
The United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers International Union (United Steelworkers or USW) is the largest industrial labor union in North America, with 705,000 members. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United Steelworkers represents workers in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. The United Steelworkers represent workers in a diverse range of industries, including primary and fabricated metals, chemicals, glass, rubber, heavy-duty conveyor belting, tires, transportation, utilities, container industries, pharmaceuticals, call centers and health care. - Source: Wikipedia
One look at the ever-growing chorus of radical groups clamoring for Senate filibuster reform should be enough for anyone to understand what's really motivating the efforts.
Discovery Channel's "Dirty Jobs" host Mike Rowe may see both sausage making and mudslinging on Wednesday when he appears before the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation as a "witness" at a hearing titled "Manufacturing Our Way to a Stronger Economy."
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Auto parts maker Dana Corp. took a huge step yesterday toward moving out of bankruptcy, striking a deal that will free it from paying for health care for retirees.