- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - University Medical Center In Las Vegas
Five members of a Southern California family were killed in southern Nevada when their van was rear-ended by an 18-year-old driver who later was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, authorities said.
The House Ethics Committee's decision to investigate Rep. Shelley Berkley of Nevada comes as a worst-case scenario for Democrats in the state's crucial U.S. Senate race, which could go either way.
Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon died of head injuries after a spectacular 15-car wreck at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Clark County Coroner Michael Murphy said Monday.