- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
University Medical Center
Latest University Medical Center Items
A man and woman were killed early Thursday after a suspected drunken driver fleeing from arrest crashed through barricades set up for the South By Southwest festival and struck the pair and others on a crowded street, police said.
Homicide detectives are investigating an early-morning shooting that left a person dead in downtown Las Vegas.
Two men accused in deadly fight outside a bar in east-central Arizona have turned themselves in to authorities.
Las Vegas fire officials say a man in a veterans housing complex has serious burns after a fire in one of the apartments.
Police in southern Nevada say a man was struck by a car and killed while trying to help an accident victim on a highway near Laughlin.
Two women were hospitalized and rush-hour traffic was snarled while the Nevada Highway Patrol investigated the cause of a two-vehicle crash at a key Las Vegas freeway interchange.
A 12-year-old New Mexico boy seriously injured in a school shooting last month has been released from a Texas hospital.
A 7-year-old boy was injured when he was attacked by a pit bull outside his family's Las Vegas home.
A Las Vegas nurse and union supporter is announcing her bid for the Nevada Assembly.