- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
University Of Alabama
Latest University Of Alabama Items
Two Alabama literary groups are teaming up to launch an Alabama Writers Hall of Fame expected to be housed at the University of Alabama.
Glencoe native Leah Bradford was a freshman at the University of Alabama when a tornado struck near the campus on April 27, 2011. Now, as a senior, she is involved in an award-winning project that rebrands one of the communities destroyed that day.
University of Alabama swimmer John Servati died from injuries he suffered during the tornadoes that ripped through the South on Sunday and Monday, but not before saving his girlfriend's life.
The new $60 million performing arts center to be constructed by the University of Alabama on the Bryce Hospital grounds is planned as a state-of-the-art venue for the Department of Theatre and Dance.
The student Senate at the University of Alabama delayed considering a resolution that opposed racial segregation within the school's fraternities and sororities, a move that killed the measure for this year.
The University of Alabama intends to demolish a former dormitory for female graduate students that later became the College of Human and Environmental Sciences Design House.
A federal judge has ruled that the University of Alabama should pay nearly $17,000 in court costs to an artist known for painting iconic images of Crimson Tide athletic events.
Four finalists have been named in the University of Memphis' search for a new president.
Every town in America seems to have at least one landmark, but few, if any, can be linked to dill pickle juice.