- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
University Of California, Los Angeles
Latest University Of California, Los Angeles Items
The University of California, Los Angeles says it's turning down $3 million pledged by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and will return the $425,000 installment he's already made.
Blame the inescapable traffic or the celebrity culture of being fashionably late, but UCLA fans that did not arrive at the StubHub Center promptly on Saturday night were in for disappointment.
UCLA guard Jordan Adams has changed his mind and decided to enter the NBA draft, leaving the Bruins without their two best players from last season.
The University of California will pay $10 million to a former surgical chairman who said he was the victim of retaliation after pointing out conflicts of interest at the medical school on the Los Angeles campus.
The NCAA gymnastics championships will pit four past national champs against each other, including 2013 winner Florida and longtime powerhouses UCLA, Utah and Alabama.
Research is turning on its head the idea that lazy people gain weight. A new study says junk food can stifle motivation. That means it's likely that weight gain makes people lazy.
The newest road roommate for U.S. midfielder Kristie Mewis keeps borrowing her toothpaste and deodorant.
The football monopoly really is over in Los Angeles, and UCLA doesn't need any advertisements to declare it this time.
UCLA had a chance to beat Florida. When the Bruins got close, they bogged down.