- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
University Of California
Latest University Of California Items
The state Senate on Thursday approved legislation requiring California colleges and universities to adopt anti-sexual assault policies that include a written standard for personal consent, a move that came as schools across the country are being urged to take tougher actions to curb the growing problem.
A shooter went on a rampage Friday night near the University of California, Santa Barbara that left seven people dead, including the attacker, and seven others wounded, authorities said Saturday. Here are five things to know about the attack:
University of California President Janet Napolitano says a mass shooting in the community around UC Santa Barbara is "almost the kind of event that's impossible to prevent and impossible to predict."
Young Americans wanting to study in Latin America have stopped looking so intently at Mexico, which has dropped from first to fourth for U.S. students going to university in the region over the last 10 years.
California's drought will cost the state's agricultural economy an estimated $1.7 billion this year and leave some 14,500 farmworkers without jobs, says a preliminary study released Monday by the University of California, Davis, Center for Watershed Sciences.
University of California, Los Angeles officials are proposing that most undergraduate students be required to take a class in racial cultural, gender or religious diversity in order to graduate.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison sought to "uncover and reverse gender bias in biology," which has led to the creation of a post-doctorate in "feminist biology."
The University of California will pay $10 million to a former surgical chairman who said he was the victim of retaliation after pointing out conflicts of interest at the medical school on the Los Angeles campus.
More Latino than white students in California have been offered admission to the state's premier public universities for the first time, officials said Friday, a milestone that reflects the diverse racial makeup of a state where Latino children represent a majority of students in public schools.