- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
University Of California
Latest University Of California Items
Money does buy more clout in Washington — or at least more returned phone calls, according to an ingenious new study released Tuesday.
University of California students who drink coffee to get through the day will soon be able to study the science behind the beverage.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says Russian President Vladimir Putin is a tough but thin-skinned leader who is squandering his country's potential.
Playing with Barbie can limit a girl's view of her own career potential, compared to that of boys. Playing with Mrs. Potato Head doesn't have that same effect, according to researchers at Oregon State University.
More than 50 groups, organizations and coalitions have weighed in on gay marriage cases in Utah and Oklahoma with supporting court briefs - giving a Denver-based federal appeals court thousands of pages of arguments to consider.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is a tough but thin-skinned leader who is squandering his country's potential, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday, a day after she likened his actions on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine to those of Adolf Hitler in the 1930s.
Just try sugar-coating this: The World Health Organization says your daily sugar intake should be just 5 percent of your total calories - half of what the agency previously recommended, according to new draft guidelines published Wednesday.
Forget about the Olympics in Sochi and the puffy peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.