- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
University Of California
Latest University Of California Items
Americans James Rothman and Randy Schekman and German-born researcher Thomas Suedhof won the 2013 Nobel Prize in medicine on Monday for discoveries on how proteins and other materials are transported within cells.
The world premiere of composer Roger Reynolds' multimedia project "george WASHINGTON" will be performed at the Kennedy Center this week by the National Symphony Orchestra and conducted by music director Christoph Eschenbach.
Investigators on Tuesday were still trying to pinpoint the exact cause of an explosion at University of California at Berkeley that injured several and sent the campus into evacuation mode.
Government policy is spurring a disregard for the elderly
Princeton University took the top place honors in U.S. News & World Report’s latest ranking of top 100 institutes of higher learning around the nation.
The student government of the University of California at Berkeley is kicking off the academic year by considering a "no confidence" vote for Janet Napolitano as the incoming president of the UC system.
A 58-year-old dean at the University of California was killed during a luxury safari in Tanzania after he fell in the path of stampeding elephants – 50 of them – and grieving colleagues at the college say they’re shocked, to say the least.
Researchers at Princeton and the University of California, Berkeley — one of the nation's most noted liberal institutions of higher learning — said they've found a new reason to combat climate change: To curb violence around the world.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has led the embattled agency for the entirety of President Obama's administration, said Friday she is resigning to run the University of California system.