- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
University Of California
Latest University Of California Items
Janet Napolitano, the president of the University of California, announced this week the college would give out $5 million for illegal immigrants to obtain special counseling and financial aid.
The world premiere of composer Roger Reynolds' multimedia project "george WASHINGTON" will be performed at the Kennedy Center this week by the National Symphony Orchestra and conducted by music director Christoph Eschenbach.
The student government of the University of California at Berkeley is kicking off the academic year by considering a "no confidence" vote for Janet Napolitano as the incoming president of the UC system.
While many across the political spectrum are happy to see Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano leave her job in Washington, some who live on the West Coast say they'd just as soon not see her out there, after it was revealed Friday that she's poised to take over as head of the University of California school system.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is cashing checks from all sorts of unlikely places, from George Soros' hedge fund executives to professors at the University of California at Berkeley, a Newark Star-Ledger review of state and federal records found.
A group of activists reclaimed a tract of land in Albany, Calif., owned by the University of California at Berkeley on Saturday in a takeover they termed Occupy the Farm.
University of California students needing to a quick music course to fill out their credit requirements for graduation have an option this summer: Take the "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Perspectives in Pop Music" class.
Scientists have turned mouse skin cells into eggs that produced baby mice — a technique that, if successfully applied to humans, could someday allow women to stop worrying about the ticking of their biological clocks and perhaps even help couples create "designer babies."
Scientists have turned mouse skin cells into eggs that produced baby mice _ a technique that, if successfully applied to humans, could someday allow women to stop worrying about the ticking of their biological clocks and perhaps even help couples create "designer babies."