- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - University Of Central Florida
An administrator from the University of Central Florida has been named president of the University of South Alabama in Mobile.
A Boise State quarterback who was briefly suspended while the team was in Hawaii last month may be leaving the school.
Two Florida universities rank among the top 50 schools in the country for best online graduate nursing programs, according to a national publication's annual report.
A new study by the University of Central Florida's Diversity and Ethics in Sport released on Thursday shows that the top leadership positions at Football Bowl Subdivision schools and conferences remain mostly white and male.
A gay-parenting study condemned by gay activists is about to undergo more scrutiny: A Florida judge this week said internal emails related to the study must be turned over to a gay activist who is looking for evidence to have the study officially discredited and retracted.
While Major League Baseball teams improved racial diversity in hiring senior administrators, the employment of women is still lagging, according to the annual report by Richard Lapchick's Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sports at the University of Central Florida.
Jeb Bush's older brother, former President George W. Bush, says the former Florida governor should run for the White House in 2016. Their mother, however, says forget about it — it is time to give another family a shot. .
It's a short walk from the MGM Grand sports book _ where the odds on Saturday favored Oregon by two points over UCLA _ to the arena where the Pac-12 Conference basketball tournament was contested. Timed just right, a fan could have sneaked away at halftime to place a bet on his favorite school and still made it back before play resumed.
A college student armed with explosives and several weapons had planned to launch a large-scale attack on his Orlando, Fla., campus on Monday, but killed himself before the plan could be put into action, authorities said.