- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - University Of Central Missouri
The University of Central Missouri will begin construction soon on what is being billed as the largest construction project in the school's history.
The head of public safety at the University of Central Missouri is leaving to become director of the National Center for Campus Public Safety in Burlington, Vt.
Warrensburg police are asking the public for information on any woman who was close to delivering a child in February or March, and any suspicious circumstances surrounding the birth.
Two weeks after police were alerted that someone had broken into a research cave near the University of Central Missouri campus, a pair of biology students on Tuesday found the decomposing body of an infant beneath a pile of trash.