- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
University Of Chicago
Latest University Of Chicago Items
The mayors of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta are set to discuss leadership and the unique issues facing the nation's big cities.
To fool predators, some butterflies create wing color patterns that make them resemble their unpalatable cousins. Only recently have scientists been unraveling how they do that, and now researchers have identified the gene that does the trick for an Asian swallowtail.
Illinois voters will get another chance to hear from one stage the views of the four Republicans running for governor.
Two students with ties to Utah have been selected as White House interns.
An award-winning Native American author is scheduled to take part in a reading and signing at the University of Central Oklahoma this month.
Filmmaker George Lucas and his wife, Mellody Hobson, are donating $25 million to a prestigious private school on Chicago's South Side.
The new public-private digital manufacturing lab planned for Chicago will mean 50 to 70 jobs for the city, a professor involved in the project says, but potentially far-reaching innovation for dozens of companies involved.
Not all foster kids get adopted. And those who don't sometimes end up going homeless.
The Cook County medical examiner says the cause of death for a University of Chicago student found in his dorm room is inconclusive and pending toxicology tests.