- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
university of colorado system
Latest university of colorado system Items
Too often universities tout "diversity" but fail to see that it translates to diversity of thought ("Conservatives wanted: Colorado University seeks intellectual diversity at liberal bastion," Web, April 30). The University of Colorado's initiative to seek out conservative professors is refreshing.
Republicans on the University of Colorado Board of Regents pushed Tuesday for greater intellectual diversity on campus, starting with the hiring of professors and instructors in the humanities who hold right-of-center views.
After being lambasted in the media, The University of Colorado has retracted it ten tips for thwarting an attacker.
The University of Colorado is a gun-free zone, with the exception of university police, and they have some tips for victims who find themselves in the midst of a brutal attack. According to the university's Department of Public Safety, telling your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating are good ways to send your attacker running for the hills.
More universities are providing help for graduating students looking to clean up their online image before stepping into the competitive U.S. job market.
Late last month, the University of Colorado made national news with its decision to segregate students who hold concealed carry permits in their own dormitory. CU's latest announcement on the subject -- it floated a different idea in April -- comes in response to its stunning defeat at the Colorado Supreme Court in March 2012.
The University of Colorado has snapped up 27 .xxx domain names in an effort to prevent pornographers from exploiting the school's name and brands, but it failed in acquiring the Colorado.xxx name.
President Obama recalled his struggles with student loan debt as he unveiled a plan Wednesday that could give millions of young people some relief on their payments.
Nutcracker Man didn't eat nuts after all. After a half-century of referring to an ancient pre-human as "Nutcracker Man" because of his large teeth and powerful jaw, scientists now conclude that he actually chewed grasses instead.