- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
university of colorado system
Latest university of colorado system Items
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented _ a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to slow.
The movie theater where a gunman opened fire during the midnight premiere of the latest "Batman" film in July reopened Thursday evening with a private ceremony.
The suspect in the Colorado movie theater killings returns to court this week for a hearing that might be the closest thing to a trial the victims and their families will get to see.
Prosecutors and defense lawyers in the Colorado theater shooting head back to court Wednesday in advance of a crucial hearing in the case.
More universities are providing help for graduating students looking to clean up their online image before stepping into the competitive U.S. job market.
Samantha Grossman wasn't always thrilled with the impression that emerged when people Googled her name.
Butch Jones was pondering whether to leave Cincinnati this week to coach Colorado when he received a text message that inadvertently foreshadowed his eventual destination.
A choked-up Jon Embree suggested Monday that the only way he could have turned around the University of Colorado's flailing football program in his two years as head coach was to take shortcuts in the classroom and on the recruiting trail.
A choked-up Jon Embree used his farewell news conference Monday to address several University of Colorado football players in attendance, telling them to keep up the good fight.