- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
University Of Connecticut
Latest University Of Connecticut Items
The University of Connecticut has accepted an invitation to become the 12th member of Hockey East, the region's top college hockey conference.
The Houston Astros led off the second day of the baseball draft by selecting another big-time shortstop.
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy blasted the NCAA Thursday over a decision that likely will keep the University of Connecticut's men's basketball team out of the 2013 NCAA tournament.
The NCAA has turned down the University of Connecticut's final appeal on behalf of its men's basketball team for a waiver of recently instituted academic requirements _ a decision that likely will keep the Huskies out of next year's postseason.
The NCAA has turned down what the University of Connecticut says is its final appeal for a waiver of academic requirements, a pass that would give the Huskies a chance to participate in next year's postseason tournament.
The chalkboard in the UConn locker room after the Huskies' victory over Kentucky had two words written across it: Final Four.
Connecticut may not find out before this summer whether the NCAA will adopt academic rules changes that would allow the Huskies men's basketball team to qualify for the 2013 NCAA tournament.
The University of Connecticut's basketball teams are preparing for the postseason.
Students at Doane College in Crete, Neb., come from their classes and dorms, pick up their lunches and proceed to step back in time.