- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - University Of Dayton
The University of Dayton will host all four first-round games of the newly expanded men's basketball tournament next March, the NCAA said Thursday.
What this deft little book kind of reminds me of is the old PBS series "Connections" (since revived, I understand, without my having noticed). In "Connections," the historian of science James Burke highlights a technological development that gave us the modern world.
Disdain for the "tea party" is emerging among some skittish Republican lawmakers, suggests Redstate.com editor Erick Erickson.
Three weeks after he was sent to the minors to make room for Stephen Strasburg, Craig Stammen wanted to show he belongs in the big leagues.