- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - University Of Delaware
The University of Delaware (colloquially "UD" or "UDel") is the largest university in Delaware. The main campus is in Newark, with satellite campuses in Dover, Wilmington, Lewes and Georgetown. It is medium-sized – approximately 16,000 undergraduate and 3,500 graduate students. Although UD receives public funding for being a land-grant, sea-grant, space-grant and urban-grant state-supported research institution, it is also privately chartered. At present, the school's endowment is valued at about $1.3975 billion US. The University of Delaware is ranked 68th by US News and World Report in the category of "Best National Universities." In 2009, UD ranked No. 22 in the in-state category of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine's list of the 100 Best Values in Public Colleges, and No. 18 for out-of-state. - Source: Wikipedia
Today's college graduates are stepping into a rapidly changing world that presents profound dangers and challenges as well as incredible opportunities, Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday in a commencement speech at his alma mater, the University of Delaware.
Five Delaware State University football players have been charged with stealing video game systems and laptop computers from dorms at the University of Delaware.
Members of the legislature's budget-writing committee are withholding $3 million from the University of Delaware in hopes of spurring progress on a proposed data center project on university-owned land in Newark.
The University of Delaware is shifting its $1.4 billion endowment away from Wilmington Trust to instead be held by Chicago-based Northern Trust.
To hear Vice President Joseph R. Biden tell a class of college graduates Friday, his generation from the 1960s solved many of the world's problems.
Vice President Joe Biden will deliver the commencement address at his alma mater, the University of Delaware.
The University of Delaware says a 22-year-old Newark man was arrested after firing a gun in a parking lot at the school.
The University of Delaware is considering a proposed ban of all tobacco products on campus.
The University of Delaware is discontinuing winter commencement ceremonies, citing low participation.
Nearly 40 University of Delaware students were injured when the bus they were riding overturned on a patch of roadway just south of Wilmington, late Thursday evening.
An iceberg twice the size of Manhattan tore off one of Greenland's largest glaciers, illustrating another dramatic change to the warming island.