- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
University Of Denver
Latest University Of Denver Items
The Boulder and Denver campuses of the University of Colorado, the University of Denver and Regis University are among 55 institutions with unresolved sexual violence or harassment cases, the U.S. Department of Education said Thursday.
Former President George W. Bush was honored Monday by the University of Denver as protesters rallied noisily outside, calling him a "war criminal" and saying he was undeserving of the award.
DENVER | The debate over George W. Bush's legacy has erupted into a brawl at the University of Denver over whether to present the former president with an award for his humanitarian work.
University of Denver officials reignited the school's simmering mascot feud last month by proposing three new mascots — an elk, a jackalope and a "mountaineer" — but many alumni are still smarting over the school's decision to dump Boone, the chubby pioneer who was jettisoned in 1998 for being insufficiently inclusive.
With thousands of cheering students, a huge media presence, people dressed as animals and plenty of food, the atmosphere Wednesday at the University of Denver felt more like that of a really big football game than the first presidential debate of the 2012 election.
It's only scheduled to last 90 minutes, but the first presidential debate of the 2012 election season has evolved into a weeklong political festival featuring rallies, parties, panels and lots of spin.
The University of Hawaii is joining the Mountain West Conference for football and the Big West in other sports, abandoning the Western Athletic Conference after 32 years.
This engaging book lends new meaning to the term "close-knit family." Condoleezza Rice lived under her parents' roof until, as a senior in college, she was allowed to move into a sorority house at the University of Denver.
It's one thing for college students to glean information online or from a textbook. It's quite another to read or even hold actual material that played a part in history.