- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - University Of Florida
campus in Gainesville, Florida. The university traces its historical origins to 1853, It is has been included among the so-called "Public Ivy" universities—one of the top public universities in the United States—and is currently ranked forty-seventh overall among all national universities, public and private, in the current 2010 U.S. News & World Report rankings. As evaluated by the Academic Ranking of World Universities report (ARWU), Florida currently ranks among the world's top 100 universities (with a world rank of 58 and a national rank of 39 in 2009). - Source: Wikipedia
The endangered Florida panther may have been pulled back from the brink of extinction, but its growing population is running out of room to roam.
New research shows that a university gets a bigger bump in prospective students for each advance it makes in the NCAA College Basketball tournament.
The University of Florida will pay the company Pearson Embanet an estimated $186 million over the life of its 11-year contract to help launch and manage the state's first fully online, four-year degree program.
Florida's consumer confidence is rising.
University of Florida alumnus Al Warrington IV and his wife, Judy, have committed $75 million to the school.
The University of Florida has admitted nearly 13,000 high school students into the class of 2018.
A new Jewish center is opening up this weekend at the University of Florida, the university with the nation's largest Jewish population.
Florida's consumer confidence is going up.
A gun rights group is suing the University of Florida for banning guns in campus housing. The lawsuit comes on the heels of a similar suit against the University of North Florida's ban on guns in cars.
Police say a University of Florida offensive lineman has been charged with stealing a scooter.
Researchers scratching in the sediment during the historic expansion of the Panama Canal say they have discovered the fossils of a small camel with a long snout that roamed the tropical rainforests of the isthmus some 20 million years ago.
Former Florida coach Urban Meyer has severed financial ties with the Gators to avoid NCAA recruiting violations.
Maybe Will Muschamp got tired of waiting.