- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Topic - University Of Florida
campus in Gainesville, Florida. The university traces its historical origins to 1853, It is has been included among the so-called "Public Ivy" universities—one of the top public universities in the United States—and is currently ranked forty-seventh overall among all national universities, public and private, in the current 2010 U.S. News & World Report rankings. As evaluated by the Academic Ranking of World Universities report (ARWU), Florida currently ranks among the world's top 100 universities (with a world rank of 58 and a national rank of 39 in 2009). - Source: Wikipedia
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
Police are searching for a man who has been urinating on people near the University of Florida campus.
In the 2012 general election, more people voted by mail in Pinellas County than in any other Florida county and that could have a major impact on next week's special election to replace the late Congressman C.W. Bill Young.
Police have fatally shot a man suspected of stabbing a staff member on the University of Florida's campus.
University of Florida alumnus Al Warrington IV and his wife, Judy, have committed $75 million to the school.
Florida's consumer confidence is holding steady.
Titanoboa, the world's biggest snake, lived near the equator about 60 million years ago.
Florida led the world in shark attacks in 2013, though none of them were fatal, a new report has revealed.
Florida led the world in shark attacks last year, though none of them were fatal.
The University of Florida has admitted nearly 13,000 high school students into the class of 2018.
A verdict in the city of Jacksonville is again raising the issue of self-defense and race in Florida, just seven months after George Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting of a black teenager, Trayvon Martin.
The days of college libraries featuring row upon row of dusty, tattered books are history.
Marine biologists who study the Gulf of Mexico have a joke: The FBI, the DEA, the CIA - none of them have anything on scientists when it comes to tracking the flow of secretive traffic between Cuba and the United States.
The Peace Corps says the University of Washington, Western Washington University and Gonzaga are among the best places in the nation for recruiting volunteers.
A new study says late-night smartphone use can interfere with sleeping — and diminishes productivity at work.