- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - University Of Florida
campus in Gainesville, Florida. The university traces its historical origins to 1853, It is has been included among the so-called "Public Ivy" universities—one of the top public universities in the United States—and is currently ranked forty-seventh overall among all national universities, public and private, in the current 2010 U.S. News & World Report rankings. As evaluated by the Academic Ranking of World Universities report (ARWU), Florida currently ranks among the world's top 100 universities (with a world rank of 58 and a national rank of 39 in 2009). - Source: Wikipedia
The University of Florida on Wednesday opened a state-of-the-art lab in Haiti to train researchers to better understand and fight tuberculosis.
The Florida Board of Governors is looking for people who want to oversee the University of Florida.
The endangered Florida panther may have been pulled back from the brink of extinction, but its growing population is running out of room to roam.
New research shows that a university gets a bigger bump in prospective students for each advance it makes in the NCAA College Basketball tournament.
The University of Florida will pay the company Pearson Embanet an estimated $186 million over the life of its 11-year contract to help launch and manage the state's first fully online, four-year degree program.
Florida's consumer confidence is rising.
University of Florida alumnus Al Warrington IV and his wife, Judy, have committed $75 million to the school.
The University of Florida has admitted nearly 13,000 high school students into the class of 2018.
A new Jewish center is opening up this weekend at the University of Florida, the university with the nation's largest Jewish population.
Florida's consumer confidence is going up.
A gun rights group is suing the University of Florida for banning guns in campus housing. The lawsuit comes on the heels of a similar suit against the University of North Florida's ban on guns in cars.
Police say a University of Florida offensive lineman has been charged with stealing a scooter.
Researchers scratching in the sediment during the historic expansion of the Panama Canal say they have discovered the fossils of a small camel with a long snout that roamed the tropical rainforests of the isthmus some 20 million years ago.
Former Florida coach Urban Meyer has severed financial ties with the Gators to avoid NCAA recruiting violations.
Maybe Will Muschamp got tired of waiting.