- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
University Of Florida
Latest University Of Florida Items
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
A search committee is interviewing nine candidates as they search for the next dean of the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
Florida's consumer confidence is going up.
In a ground floor lab of the New Engineering Building at the University of Florida, radiologist Keith Peters and mechanical engineer Ghatu Subhash are building the football helmet of the future.
Steady rain tapped the roof of the wall tent Saturday, as Travis Whitley called out a series of numbers.
R?yan Asdourian can walk down the?halls of his office building on Microsoft's Redmond campus and nary a head will turn.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — There was a time when Victor Vega considered suicide.
A gun rights group is suing the University of Florida for banning guns in campus housing. The lawsuit comes on the heels of a similar suit against the University of North Florida's ban on guns in cars.