- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
University Of Florida
Latest University Of Florida Items
With much of the capital's attention focused on doctors and Obamacare, a panel of witnesses told a Senate hearing that rising costs and the lack of quality care for lower-income Americans is leading to a national dental crisis as well.
A contract worth $40 million, a newborn child, a fiancee, on top of being a star tight end for one of the NFL's best teams apparently didn't matter to Aaron Hernandez. "How could anyone in their right mind do something so sinister after becoming 'set' for the rest of his life?" seems to be the general consensus.
Sen. Marco Rubio is reportedly hitting the road in his home state this week to promote a last-ditch effort to "defund Obamacare" as part of the upcoming spending debate on Capitol Hill.
Wide receiver Riley Cooper returned to the Philadelphia Eagles Tuesday after a four-day excused absence to undergo sensitivity training after he was caught on film yelling a racial slur before a Kenny Chesney concert.
The Philadelphia Eagles are setting up Riley Cooper with sensitivity training after the wide receiver was caught on video making a racial slur.
Massive explosions rocked a central Florida propane gas plant, sending seven people to area hospitals.
Aaron Hernandez's troubles have become Urban Meyer's problem.
Robert Kraft claims he was duped, though the owner of the New England Patriots seemed to have plenty of warnings before taking tight end Aaron Hernandez in the 2010 NFL draft.
The Southern Maryland Blue Crabs' immaculate Regency Furniture Stadium is only 27 miles from Nationals Park and the distance provides a fitting metaphor for what ex-National Charlie Manning and the others in the league face. It is pretty close, though not always easy to get there. But it can be done.