- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
university of georgia
Latest university of georgia Items
Natasha Trethewey smashes stereotypes about poets. She's not stuffy. Or shy. Or aloof.
Jason Aldean admits it was really hard to keep his big announcement a secret. It was a doozy, after all.
There has never been a concert at the University of Georgia's Sanford Stadium, and after Jason Aldean stages one there next spring, there never will be again.
Even after the collapse of Wall Street financier Bernard L. Madoff in 2009, investors are still learning the hard way that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is, with the Securities and Exchange Commission cracking down on a growing number of Ponzi schemes in the years since Madoff's financial empire collapsed.
According to a study released Thursday, the "he-she" gap in books — one that has always favored the masculine pronoun — has dramatically narrowed in recent decades.
A few years ago Dierks Bentley went hard against country music convention by releasing a rockin' bluegrass-roots album. He's decided to break the rules again.
The first new case of mad cow disease in the U.S. since 2006 has been discovered in a dairy cow in California, but health authorities said Tuesday the animal never was a threat to the nation's food supply.
A memorial service for Larry Munson, who was known by University of Georgia fans as the voice of the school's football team, will be held next month.
A former University of Georgia head football coach has settled a legal dispute with a bankrupt liquidation company that accused him of recruiting other high-profile coaches to invest in a Ponzi scheme, according to federal court documents filed this week.