- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
Latest University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign Items
The chaos at the University of Massachusetts over the weekend during a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration brought renewed attention to an old problem affecting colleges nationwide: how to deal with alcohol-fueled revelers during the March festivities.
A pilot program that uses GPS technology to monitor when alleged domestic violence offenders get too close to their victims has shown promise in Ramsey County, say authorities who want to continue offering it as an option to help keep victims safe.
The chaos at the University of Massachusetts over the weekend during a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration brought new attention to an old problem affecting colleges across the country: How to deal with alcohol-fueled revelers during the March festivities.
The University of Illinois hopes to have a new president selected by January, well ahead of the retirement of current President Robert Easter.
Here's a look at how AP's general news coverage is shaping up today in Illinois. Questions about today's coverage plans are welcome, and should be directed to AP-Illinois News Editor Hugh Dellios at 312-781-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A fifth lawsuit has been filed by state employees challenging Illinois' new pension law.
A student cheering group at the University of Illinois has pledged $1 million to help renovate the school's sports arena.
Champaign County began issuing same-sex marriage licenses Wednesday, making it the second county to do so after a federal judge ruled Cook County gay couples did not have to wait until the state's new gay marriage law takes effect this summer.
The Chicago hub will receive $70 million for a Pentagon-led institute that focuses on high-tech digital manufacturing and design. But Obama seemed eager to dispel any suspicions that hometown favoritism might have played a role in awarding Chicago one of the manufacturing centers.