- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
Latest University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign Items
Newly crowned Miss Illinois County Fair Queen Summer Robbins' first pageant experience at age 5 set the stage for years of show experience that honed her skills.
The University of Illinois will receive $748,000 in state capital funds for road work around the Urbana-Champaign campus.
In a story Feb. 2 about jobs-related claims by Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn and his Republican challengers, The Associated Press reported that Chrysler employs 4,490 workers at its Belvidere, Ill., auto plant but that Quinn said in his State of the State address that the factory has more than 4,700 workers. In a later email to The Associated Press, Chrysler clarified that the plant has 4,490 active employees and about 200 additional employees it considers inactive because they are on leave and not working.
Yahoo Inc. is about to start construction on a new building at the University of Illinois and plans to almost double its workforce in Champaign.
An administrator from the University of Central Florida has been named president of the University of South Alabama in Mobile.
Eleven Illinoisans are competing with the U.S. Olympic team in the winter games that start Thursday in Sochi, Russia.
The sub-zero temperatures Illinoisans experienced last month added up to the eighth coldest January on record.
The University of Illinois says former Illini basketball player and Harlem Globetrotters owner Mannie Jackson is donating $3 million to build a basketball hall of fame in the State Farm Center.
Some of the state's universities told students to stay home Monday as wind chills dropped well below zero and the forecast promised more of the same Tuesday.