- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
University Of Illinois System
Latest University Of Illinois System Items
In-state students enrolling this fall at the University of Illinois' flagship campus will have to pay more than $100,000 for four years on campus.
University of Illinois President Robert Easter and other administrators will consider ways to help university employees make up for some of the money they will lose when state pension reforms begin June 1.
Christopher Kennedy will serve a sixth year as chairman of the University of Illinois board of trustees.
University of Illinois trustees have raised Urbana-Champaign campus Athletic Director Mike Thomas' base salary and extended his contract.
The University of Illinois will honor the late film critic Roger Ebert with its 2014 Illinois Prize for Lifetime Achievement in Journalism.
The former director of bands at the University of Illinois pleaded guilty Tuesday to stealing musical instruments from the school and was sentenced to a form of probation.
Aside from soft drinks, there isn't much at your typical college basketball arena that qualifies as kosher. Not the nachos, and certainly not the hot dogs.
The University of Illinois says Seattle-based Cray Inc. will take over construction of the stalled $300 million Blue Waters supercomputer project, three months after IBM pulled out citing cost and technical concerns.
Eight fans in the stands for the Arkansas State-Illinois football game had to be taken to hospitals for treatment of heat-related problems and a number of others were treated at the stadium.