- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
University Of Kansas
Latest University Of Kansas Items
The Kansas Board of Regents will consider adding language on free speech to its social media policy, but will not fundamentally change the rules, following criticism that the policy gives administrators too much power to fire or discipline employees for postings on Twitter and other outlets.
University of Kansas officials say a student with tuberculosis is expected to make a full recovery.
The University of Utah has named Keith Diaz Moore from the University of Kansas as the new dean of its College of Architecture and Planning.
University of Kansas graduate students are concerned the school might reduce the hours they are allowed to work on campus in an effort to comply with new health care requirements.
Kansas House and Senate committees approved bills that address possible funding for a health education building proposed by the University of Kansas.
The University of Kansas is seeking dismissal of a lawsuit by a former professor who claims its School of Medicine retaliated for his assertion that the university misappropriated federal research grants.
Long-standing tensions between some Kansas lawmakers and the University of Kansas have been evident in recent negotiations over the higher education budget.
The University of Kansas has received a $1 million donation that will be used for a new business school scholarship program.
University of Kansas graduate students are nervous about a proposal that could cut back how many hours they can work on campus under the federal health care law.