- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
University Of Kentucky
Latest University Of Kentucky Items
A University of Kentucky employee has been charged with possession of child pornography after police say he had the images on his work computer.
Kentucky has until March 20 to implement an order granting legal recognition to same-sex couples married in other states or countries, a federal judge ruled Friday.
More than 16,000 University of Kentucky employees may have been affected by a bank error that resulted in paychecks not being posted to bank accounts.
Two men have pleaded not guilty to charges in the case of a University of Kentucky chef whose body was found in the Kentucky River more than a month after he disappeared.
A bill aimed at allowing trial use of cannabis oil for severe childhood seizures gained momentum Wednesday, clearing a Kentucky Senate committee that heard emotional pleas from parents wanting the treatment for their children.
Kentucky's two largest universities are involved in two Pentagon-led institutes to boost advanced high-tech manufacturing announced by President Barack Obama on Tuesday.
Students interested in environmental activism are touring Kentucky to talk about the effects of climate change.
NFL tight end Jacob Tamme of the Denver Broncos will deliver the keynote address at the Governor's Prayer Breakfast next month in Frankfort.
Presidents from Kentucky's biggest universities urged legislators to fight proposed cuts to higher education during testimony Thursday before a House panel.