- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
University Of Kentucky
Latest University Of Kentucky Items
Hemp has turned legitimate in Kentucky, where researchers are starting to plant test plots that will help gauge the economic potency of the non-intoxicating plant banned for decades due to its family ties to marijuana.
University of Kentucky students would face tuition increases of between 5 and 8 percent in the fall under a proposal from the school's president.
State officials were surprised Monday to find more than 400 people showed up to bid on 29 knives and guns that led to the imprisonment of former Kentucky agriculture commissioner and basketball star Richie Farmer whose jersey hangs in Rupp Arena.
A time capsule buried under University of Kentucky housing for nearly six decades is about to be reburied along with some items from the present day.
If Kentucky taxpayers paid $75 million for the University of Louisville's basketball arena, they should do the same for the University of Kentucky, Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear said Monday before boarding a plane to watch Kentucky play for the NCAA championship in Dallas.
Authorities say more than 40 small fires were doused, 12 people were treated for minor injuries and several people were arrested after University of Kentucky fans filled Lexington streets to celebrate the Wildcat's NCAA tournament win over Wisconsin.
A University of Kentucky professor is featured in a new five-part public television documentary premiering next month in Kentucky.
More than 16,000 University of Kentucky employees may have been affected by a bank error that resulted in paychecks not being posted to bank accounts.
Presidents from Kentucky's biggest universities urged legislators to fight proposed cuts to higher education during testimony Thursday before a House panel.