- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
University Of Kentucky
Latest University Of Kentucky Items
If Kentucky taxpayers paid $75 million for the University of Louisville's basketball arena, they should do the same for the University of Kentucky, Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear said Monday before boarding a plane to watch Kentucky play for the NCAA championship in Dallas.
Authorities say more than 40 small fires were doused, 12 people were treated for minor injuries and several people were arrested after University of Kentucky fans filled Lexington streets to celebrate the Wildcat's NCAA tournament win over Wisconsin.
A University of Kentucky professor is featured in a new five-part public television documentary premiering next month in Kentucky.
More than 16,000 University of Kentucky employees may have been affected by a bank error that resulted in paychecks not being posted to bank accounts.
Presidents from Kentucky's biggest universities urged legislators to fight proposed cuts to higher education during testimony Thursday before a House panel.
UK HealthCare says it has amended its visitation policy for patients due to concerns about the growing number of flu cases reported in the state.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — U.S. District Judge Gregory Van Tatenhove will have some leeway when he sentences former University of Kentucky basketball star Richie Farmer for abusing his power during his eight years as the state's Agriculture commissioner.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Former Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer abused the trust and goodwill he earned as a basketball star at the University of Kentucky and should spend 27 months in federal prison along with having to pay $120,500 in restitution to the state and the agency he led for eight years, federal prosecutors said Friday.
Police reported numerous small fires and dozens of arrests near Kentucky's campus after the Wildcats defeated Kansas on Monday night to capture another NCAA title.