- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
University Of Kentucky
Latest University Of Kentucky Items
The horses and roses weren't the only famous attractions at the 138th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
En route to having his jersey retired by the University of Kentucky, Richie Farmer embodied the traits of a storied basketball program that's as deeply ingrained in the culture of its state as any in the country. He was a hardworking, sweet-shooting guard from Appalachia beloved as part of a steadfast group of players who turned the team around after some tough years.
One man was wounded by gunfire early Tuesday in Lexington, numerous small fires were set and dozens were arrested as thousands celebrated Kentucky's win over Kansas to claim another NCAA title, authorities reported.
Police reported numerous small fires and dozens of arrests near Kentucky's campus after the Wildcats defeated Kansas on Monday night to capture another NCAA title.
Police were forcefully warning Kentucky fans that a repeat Monday of the dangerous weekend celebrations wouldn't be tolerated for the game to decide college basketball's national champion.
Police are forcefully warning Kentucky fans that a repeat Monday of the dangerous weekend celebrations won't be tolerated for the game to decide college basketball's national champion.
Police said Sunday that they are satisfied with their work to control the crowds that spilled onto the street after the University of Kentucky defeated crosstown rival Louisville, despite the images of rowdy revelers burning couches.
The number of American mosques has increased dramatically in the last decade despite protests aimed at Muslim houses of worship in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to a new study.
At 70, Muhammad Ali is "still the greatest" to friends and admirers worldwide.