- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
University Of Leicester
Latest University Of Leicester Items
Scientists say they have found the 500-year-old remains of England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester.
He was king of England, but for centuries he lay without shroud or coffin in an unknown grave, and his name became a byword for villainy.
University of Leicester scientists have made a gruesome discovery beneath a parking lot within the city's boundaries.
Has Britain's lost king been found?
British lawmakers are sparring over what may be left of Richard III.