- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - University Of Louisiana-Lafayette
The student-organized Krewe of Roux will parade Thursday on the campus of the University of Louisiana-Lafayette.
The University of Louisiana-Lafayette has acquired a rare, first-edition copy of "Twelve Years a Slave" by Solomon Northup.
Leaders at the Cajundome in Lafayette want to spend $16 million to redesign the first-level seating area, which would include adding as many as 1,000 seats.
University of Louisiana-Lafayette students and faculty soon will be able to grow their business ideas through an incubator called the Acceleragin.
Rep. Charles W. Boustany Jr., a veteran Louisiana Republican allied with House Speaker John A. Boehner, trounced Republican freshman Rep. Jeffrey M. Landry in an attack-heavy runoff race Saturday.