- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - University Of Maryland Shock Trauma Center
Inside the house on the corner, Ken Sheely rests his hands on the kitchen table. Two black bracelets wind around his left wrist. Their white words hint at the truth behind the warm handshake, the easy smile, the offer of something to drink.
BALTIMORE (AP) — A Maryland Transportation Authority police officer was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver shortly before midnight on New Year's Eve, authorities said.
The man accused of causing a hit-and-run accident Monday that killed two highway workers and injured three others in Burtonsville is an illegal alien, Montgomery County police said yesterday.
A pre-dawn fire in a Burtonsville apartment yesterday killed three young girls and critically injured their mother, authorities said.