- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
University Of Maryland
Latest University Of Maryland Items
"Today is a great day to be a Terp," said Maryland athletic director Kevin Anderson. "Over the past 15 months we've been asked to be a partner and a member of the Big Ten and [Tuesday] it will be official. We've never felt like we were outsiders and we've always been part of the participation of becoming a true member of the Big Ten."
Police have charged a University of Maryland lacrosse player with sexual battery after a concertgoer reported that she had been assaulted.
One of the nation's oldest museums, known for its daring contemporary art exhibitions next to the White House and for its financial troubles, is being taken over by two larger institutions and will soon close for renovations.
The University of Maryland is proposing a $115 million luxury hotel and conference center next to campus.
The FBI is investigating a Baltimore-area computer worker in connection with the online disclosure last month of University of Maryland President Wallace Loh's Social Security and cellphone numbers, according to court records.
Want to create the next Google? The University of Maryland, College Park wants to help you get there.
Phoenix Suns center and former University of Maryland star Alex Len remains focused on his rookie season, but his thoughts are of his native Ukraine.
More than 50 employees at the University of Northern Iowa have reported irregularities with their tax returns and the university has sought the assistance of police, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation and the Internal Revenue Service to investigate, a spokesman said Thursday.
The University of Maryland has lengthened the time of free credit monitoring it will offer to the hundreds of thousands of people who personal information was compromised during a data breach.