- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
University Of Michigan
Latest University Of Michigan Items
The prospective GOP presidential field is emerging. Republicans risk snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Mike Huckabee is out. Donald Trump threw in the towel. Newt Gingrich is floundering. Outside of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (who also may not run) there is only one other big name: Mitt Romney.
Sprint Nextel Corp., once dead last in customer satisfaction among the Big 4 national wireless carriers, now has the happiest subscribers, along with long-time leader Verizon Wireless, according to a survey released Tuesday.
Robert Traylor, the former NBA and University of Michigan big man nicknamed "Tractor" because of his hulking frame, has died. He was 34.
Mitt Romney will deliver a speech about health care this week, tackling one of his biggest vulnerabilities before formally entering the still-forming field of Republican presidential contenders.
A prominent former federal health official whose career was tainted by controversy over a swine flu campaign in the 1970s has died.
American troops are dying in Afghanistan in record numbers, drone-launched mis-siles are killing more people in Pakistan, American aircraft are carrying out missions over Libya, terrorist detainees are facing military tribunals at Guantanamo Bay, and WikiLeaker Pfc. Bradley Manning is allegedly being tortured. Despite all this grist, the antiwar movement in 2011 is a shadow of its Bush-era self. The obvious explanation for this is that there is a Democrat in the White House, and according to a new study, this simple answer is largely correct.
A 16-year-old girl became the second person in five weeks to survive a plunge from San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge — a 220-foot drop that is almost always fatal.
Former University of Michigan running back Kevin Grady has pleaded no contest after his second drunken driving arrest in less than three years.
Former NBA player and University of Michigan Fab Five standout Jalen Rose has acknowledged his blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit after a single-vehicle crash in a northwest Detroit suburb.