- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
University Of Michigan
Latest University Of Michigan Items
An external investigation is under way into a six-month delay in reporting to police the discovery of suspected child pornography on a computer flash drive in a locked University of Michigan hospital lounge.
"We are putting colleges on notice," President Obama said on the footsteps of the University of Michigan a few weeks ago. "You can't assume that you'll just jack up tuition every single year."
BP's settlement of lawsuits filed by more than 100,000 victims of the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history goes a long way toward resolving pending claims. But the question remains, will Americans who live along the Gulf of Mexico go for it?
Americans' belief in global warming is on the rise, along with temperatures and surprising weather changes, according to a new university poll.
A two-point gain was enough to push the S&P 500 index to its highest level since June 2008, three months before the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the darkest days of the financial crisis.
The Los Angeles Kings needed a goal-scorer. The Columbus Blue Jackets simply needed a redo.
The Supreme Court once again will confront the issue of race in university admissions in a case brought by a white student denied a spot at the flagship campus of the University of Texas.The Supreme Court once again will confront the issue of race in university admissions in a case brought by a white student denied a spot at the flagship campus of the University of Texas.
Michigan native son Mitt Romney is mounting a giant effort to win back some love in the state of his birth, amid fresh signs he will have trouble winning the Feb. 28 primary or a general election matchup for the state's 16 electoral votes this fall against President Obama.
It was 1996 when Micaela Flores and 15 other women from Peru's highlands accepted an ambulance ride to a Cuzco clinic, lured by the offer of a free medical checkup.